Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Test Shoot -- Main Image & Cover


  I carried out my first test shoot today and I'm extremely happy that I did because the test shoot has given me an idea I'd like to test at a later date.

  The test shoot was informed by the mood board below. Originally I wanted the hands and arms painted black however I like how the painted black gloves (in the test shoot) look and I also like how the camera captured the light that's reflecting off the gloves. My favourite shot from the shoot is the image in the centre and when I carry out my next test shoot I'd like to use longer gloves and possibly a different type of paint to see whether I can find a paint that looks better than the paint I used today. I also need to become more comfortable with the Digital SLR camera, as I got quite a few shots that are out of focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment